Document Data Entry Services
With branches in more than 60 countries and an annual turnover of more than $10 billion, our client is a leader in the global business process outsourcing (BPO) and information technology (IT) sectors. This company has been offering cutting-edge services to a range of industry sectors, including infrastructure management, application development and maintenance, business process outsourcing, and transformational services.
In addition to these core services, our client also had to handle time-consuming non-core tasks like processing mail-order processing, coupon processing, customer support, customer relationship management, order fulfilment, warehousing and product distribution, among others. These administrative tasks were costing the company money, time, and resources that could have been invested in growing its core business.
This business was looking for a USA outsourcing service provider who could quickly, effectively, and accurately handles its order processing, order fulfilment, and mailing services. They got in touch with us and gave us a lengthy list of requirements for processing orders.
The Demand & Challenge
In their places of business, our client was using manual order processing methods. Individual keying applications regularly processed over 200,000 documents. Due to this, our client experienced a number of problems:
- The process with poor quality
- increased turnaround time
- Low levels of accuracy in the order processing process as a whole
- higher price
- Inadequate management of off-site business locations
The following specifications were provided by our client when they contacted us for order processing services:
- speedy turnaround
- the application of ICR to improve processing quality
- An automated order processing system capable of handling large volumes efficiently.
- their onshore and offshore business locations will implement secure image-based order processing systems.
In order to provide the most appropriate image-based order processing system, our experts researched and assessed the client’s business processes prior to beginning our order processing services. The answer we came up with is as follows:
- putting in place a comprehensive, fully automatic image-based order processing system that could successfully turn scanned order slips into images
- Images that could be easily incorporated into a system for fulfilling orders
- This system for processing orders could safely handle transactions from both onshore and offshore business locations for the client.
To improve error tracking and successful implementation, our order processing solution was introduced in two stages.
- Making the transition from the client’s current manual setup to an automated order processing setup as painless and seamless as possible
- Supplying a full system architecture and ensuring that each module in the order processing setup is operational
- Integrating our order processing model with the batch mainframe application for the client
- Implementing the client’s system functionality to provide an end-to-end order fulfilment process
- We incorporated ICR, data capture, a front-end interface, management reporting, and image scanning into the order processing system.
- In the order processing process, we made 99.9% quality and accuracy guarantees.
- To help the client with their order processing work, we offered them 24/7 customer support.
The order processing project first two phases have been a great success, with Team Stellar processing more than 20 million orders for this client.
The Outcomes and Advantages
With the results of the order processing project, they had given us, our client was extremely happy. Our client gained the following advantages from the automated image-based order processing system we put in place:
- a significant decrease in operating costs
- improved order processing efficiency, accuracy, and quality
- accelerated turnaround
- a decrease in customer interactions
For Order Processing Services, Please Contact Us
Would your business like to automate the manual order processing process it currently uses? Perhaps you desire accurate and faultless order processing. Team Stellar can handle any requirement you may have for image-based order processing. Like the client in this case study, you as one of our clients can benefit from the accuracy, efficiency, and quality. For help processing orders, reach out to us right away!